We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
By using Penguin Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Privacy.
- What Personal Information About Customers Does Penguin Collect?
- For What Purposes Does Penguin Use Your Personal Information?
- What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
- Does Penguin Share Your Personal Information?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
What Personal Information About Customers Does Penguin Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide when you access to our Website and take actions to sell our Goods through Website. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Penguin Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Penguin Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Penguin Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Penguin Services and other content served by or on behalf of Penguin on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily. Click here to see additional examples of the information we receive."
For What Purposes Does Penguin Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers.
These purposes include:
Purchase and delivery of products and services.
We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Penguin Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Penguin Services.
Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Penguin Services.
Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from buyers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Penguin Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads. To learn more, please read our Interest-Based Ads notice.
Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Penguin, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks."
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Penguin Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries PENGUIN SECRET AGENCY PTE. LTD. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Privacy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Privacy.
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Penguin and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Services and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Penguin, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information."
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs. "
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us: