Returns & Exchanges
By placing an order, you have confirmed that you have read, understood and accepted these following policies.
- We accept return on products which were shipped out by us and if the item is faulty due to an error on our end (e.g. wrong item or damaged item).
- Item(s) must be returned together with proof of purchase.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please be informed that you have to pay the return shipping fee.
- Our policy lasts 3 days from arrival date. If 3 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time (5 business days) before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- You can only cancel your order within 12 hours from purchasing time of the same day. Please be informed that a management, processing and transaction fee (5% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation. Full refund only applies to switching orders.
- Once you place new orders, our system will automatically cancel old orders and refund 100%.